Explanation and recommendation:
1. Not detected: both of the two targets negative;
2. Detected: two targets of the same sample: both positive; or, a single target of two types of samples: both positive;
3. Detected in single target: a single target of a sample positive; it is necessary to re-sample or change sampling position (nose swab, sputum, bronchoalveolar lavage fluid, etc.), and re-test;
4. The test may be influenced by sampling time, sampling position, methodological limitation or other factors. The result shall be analyzed in combination with clinical manifestation.
5. For suspected case, it is recommended to re-sample and re-test on alternate days at least, and perform serological specific IgM/IgG antibody test to help further diagnosis.
Test target: 2019-nCoV ORF1ab gene, N gene
This result is only applicable to the sample submitted under this barcode. Page 1/1